Heart disease causes approximately 1 of every 4 deaths in the United States.
Know the signs and symptoms of a heart attack
- Chest pressure, squeezing or discomfort
- Back pain
- Shortness of breath
- Feeling of fullness
- Pain that travels down one or both arms
- Jaw pain
Read more about the critical moments of a heart attack. If you experience these symptoms, or witness someone experiencing them, call 911.
Read more about Early Heart Attack Care by taking the Deputy Heart Attack Course and signing the Oath: Deputy Heart Attack
Know the risk factors for having a heart attack
Risk factors you can change
Risk factors you can't change
Are you at risk for a heart attack? Click here to determine your risk.
We are here to serve you.
At Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital, our experienced cardiac team is committed to your heart health. We offer a full spectrum of adult cardiac care, including:
- 64-Slice CT technology to help diagnose heart diseases and blockages using 3D images
- 3 cath labs
- State-of-the-art cardiovascular operating rooms
- Inpatient cardiovascular unit with all private rooms
Our cardiac specialties include:
- Invasive Cardiology
- Interventional Cardiology
- Cardiac Anesthesiology
- Cardiothoracic and Endovascular Surgery